cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gharsani
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

i have HP840 G 4 and I AM PUT sim card on isnt work what are the driver and how it is configuried?

HP Recommended
Examp hp elitbook 820 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my laptop hp820 G4 i need to know that how to used sim card on it and how to configured it...i wanto use data sim

5 REPLIES 5
gharsani
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

kindly send me the complet methord

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
134,937 124,293 20,675 31,761
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Does your notebook come with the optional WWAN card that allows the SIM card to work?

90% of 820 G4's don't have that optional card, but the cases all have a SIM card slot.

In order to use a SIM card, your notebook must have one of these WWAN adapters showing up under the network adapters device manager category.

HP lt4120 Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X5 LTE Mobile Broadband Module

HP hs3210 WW HSPA+ Mobile Broadband Module

If you don't have one of those adapters listed under the Ntwork adapters device manager category, then the SIM card will not work.

gharsani
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

it have sim card slot and sim card is inserting properly and  and i ams searching for the driver and i have many wwan port and device manger i dont know how to setup and configured proper  guide me i shall be very much thankful to u

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
134,937 124,293 20,675 31,761
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

If you don't see one of those two WWAN cards listed in the device manager under the Network Adapters device manager category, no one can help you get the SIM card to work.

gharsani
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear bor if i exchange the opreating system 

any other opation 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation