Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-23-2022 12:31 AM
Product: HP Elite Dragonfly G2 Notebook PC (25W59AV)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11
hello everyone, when I used my laptop for the first time boot (1-2 minutes), there was a symptom of a late keyboard response (late keyboard response). but after a while (3-5 minutes) the keyboard response is normal. why this is happen?
how to solve this?
thank you everyone..
Solved! Go to Solution.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
13 REPLIES 13
11-23-2022 04:55 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we dive deeper ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Disk drives>
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
- Expand <Storage controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
11-23-2022 07:35 PM
dear Sir @Ub6424 i attach my report that you want.
OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name FUAD
System Manufacturer HP
System Model HP Elite Dragonfly G2 Notebook PC
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU 3V373PA#AR6
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, 2803 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date HP T90 Ver. 01.10.00, 14/07/2022
SMBIOS Version 3.3
Embedded Controller Version 55.48
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer HP
BaseBoard Product 8716
BaseBoard Version KBC Version 37.30.00
thank you for the respons..
11-24-2022 01:04 AM
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Download and install BIOS Update
HP BIOS and System Firmware (T90)
|01.11.00 Rev.A||19.5 MB||Nov 8, 2022||Download|
Fix and enhancements:
- Fixes an issue which causes the system to wake a second time after Wake-on-LAN (WOL) occurs while connected to an HP USB-C Dock G5 or HP USB-C/A Dock G2.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2022-21198.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2022-26845, CVE-2022-27497, CVE-2022-29893, and CVE-2022-33159.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2022-27538, CVE-2022-27539, CVE-2022-27540, CVE-2022-27541, CVE-2022-43777, and CVE-2022-43778.
- Updates the Preboot Wi-Fi driver to version 184.108.40.20672.
- Updates the CPU microcode for Intel processors to enhance stability.
- Improves stability when updating the camera firmware.
- Updates the basic HP PC Hardware Diagnostics utility to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updates the HP Sure Run Agent to version 18.104.22.168 to enhance compatibility and stability.
- Provides the following firmware: DisplayLink PXE UEFI Driver, version 1.1.4 Embedded Controller (EC), version 37.31.00 Intel GOP, version 17.0.1055 Intel Management Engine, version 22.214.171.1245 Intel Thunderbolt Firmware, version 126.96.36.19901 Realtek PXE UEFI Driver, version 2.036 USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) Firmware, version 7.5.0
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
(4) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(5) Download and install / update
Intel Management Engine Driver
|2188.8.131.52 Rev.A||57.2 MB||Oct 18, 2022||Download|
Intel Sensor Hub Components Driver
|184.108.40.20677 Rev.A||0.9 MB||Nov 2, 2022||Download|
Intel Serial IO Driver
|30.100.2129.8 Rev.A||1.1 MB||Oct 14, 2021||Download|
(6) Restart Windows
(7) Test your notebook
(8) Please report your results
11-24-2022 03:40 AM
thank you for your advice, i think the problem still not solved. first sentence i write this post, there are still keyboard lag.. then the second sentence it is turn normally.
actually this is not too disturbing if used after a while. but it's funny that my laptop feels slow when I use it at first...😅😁
Thank you for your attention, hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.
11-24-2022 03:57 PM
(1) Restart Windows
(2) Please check <Windows integrity>
Open cmd.exe (right click) as administrator and execute:
msdt.exe /id WindowsUpdateDiagnostic
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
(3) Please report your results ( of each command )
11-25-2022 08:54 AM
Thanks for reporting.
i want to ask, there are update for windows 11 (latest is windows 11, version 22H2). is that good if i update to the last version? what about my case?
Windows 11 version 22H2 is supported.
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Enable and run and install <Windows Optional Updates>
(3) Restart Windows
(4) Please report back
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community