Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP LAPTPOP 14Q-CS0017TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Purchased  a new  laptop  and  an intank printer from Amazon  abt a month ago.   Searching  for  support  -  customisation  of  my laptop  and  for  printer installation.  No  response   from  HP's  local  service  person  Mr. Rahul (palakkad - Kerala)  after  repeated requests.   I  need  to  do  partition  of my  hard disk,  which  has been  sent  as  single  one.   Please  help me  as  early as possible.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ramk73 

First off, bad idea to combine different issues in the same thread -- as different experts deal with different issues.  So the first thing you need to do is create a new thread about your printer issue in the Printers section.

Second, preinstalled OEM PCs come with at least three, and sometimes four, partitions already loaded onto the drive: System Reserved, OS, Recovery and (sometimes) HP_TOOLS.  So, I find it difficult to accept that your drive has only one partition -- unless you bought it from a local reseller that repartitioned the drive themselves -- and if they did that, I would be concerned about the legitimacy of the Windows version installed on the drive.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.