Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-23-2022 03:53 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we dive deeper ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
10-25-2022 04:07 AM
i recently ran into a problem with my omen 16 laptop. the fps had randomly capped out at 60 when it before use to cap out at 144. does anyone know any solutions.
Since when does this performance problem occur ? We should check the Windows update history.
Please send screenshot of <Windows update history>
10-25-2022 02:41 PM
this problem started on friday the 21st
Use Windows System Restore to return to the restore point <= 21/10/2022
(before the error occurred).
See section < How to undo changes using System Restore on Windows 11 >
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community