Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-21-2022 08:05 PM
power button not working in single attempt it will work after closing a lid and opened it. when we first time press the power button the screens remains blank the laptop does't power on after closing the lid and opened it again then we press the power button then it will be working
08-31-2022 08:29 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP 15.6 Inch Laptop PC 15-E2000 (2J4V9AV). Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Update the BIOS, & Chipset drivers:
- Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here
Perform a Windows:
- Update: Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
Update the PC with HP Support Assistant
Use HP Support Assistant to find and install all updates for your computer with Windows.
- In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant, or click the app icon in the taskbar.
- If the app is not installed on your computer, download the latest version from the HP Support Assistant website.
- On the My Dashboard tab, find your computer, and then click Updates.
- Wait while HP Support Assistant analyzes the system.
- After the analysis completes, select the listed updates, download and install the updates, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
- If prompted, restart the computer, and then close the tool.
If the issue persists, then please refer to the steps mentioned in this document: HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate issues in Windows 10
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community