Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Bonjour,

j'essaie de faire fonctionner la télécommande infrarouge de mon HP Paviliondv6-1308sl.

Il tourne sous Windows 10, 64 bits.

La barre de contrôle multimédia au-dessus du clavier fonctionne correctement, mais pas la télécommande.

Une photo de la télécommande est jointe. 

je sais que la télécommande fonctionne car le bouton arrête bien l'ordinateur .

Je suppose que cela a quelque chose à voir avec les pilotes Windows 10 (le système d'exploitation d'origine était windows 7) et plusieurs pilotes sont manquants dans le gestionnaire de périphérique, mais j'ai aussi vu que l'absence d' Les raccourcis clavier hp pouvaient avoir un lien.

Dans un autre sujet, une personne donne une solution avec un lien de téléchargement pour le fichier sp88033.exe mais le lien est mort et je ne parviens pas à retrouver le fichier ailleurs.

j'ai contacté hp mais ils m'ont répondu que mon ordinateur était obsolète et qu'ils me conseillaient d'en acheter un nouveau, ce qui est scandaleux car il fonctionne parfaitement !  

c'est clairement de l'obsolescence programmée ! et volontaire!

Toute aide serait très appréciée, merci beaucoup.

Ordinateur portable de divertissement HP Pavilion dv6-1308sl

Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bits

Jeanbaptist_0-1676880541348.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if installing the ENE CIR Receiver driver for W7 works for you from this reputable 3rd party drivers website.

HP Pavilion dv6-1308sl ENE CIR Receiver Pilote v.2.7.4.0 Rev. A v.2.7.4.0 Re. A pour Windows 7 (32/6...

The " CIR " portion of the driver refers to Consumer InfraRed.

ENE is a low-cost low power consumer chip manufacturer who manufacturers chips used in many different modern laptops.

The InfraRed (IR) receiver is used to accept incoming commands from remote control devices.

Most modern laptops have a CIR receiver built in to allow a remote provided by a third party to work with the laptop as a mouse or other control device during instances such as a presentation or multimedia browsing.

If you post the hardware ID's for the other devices that need drivers, I will see what I can do to help.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID for a device.

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if installing the ENE CIR Receiver driver for W7 works for you from this reputable 3rd party drivers website.

HP Pavilion dv6-1308sl ENE CIR Receiver Pilote v.2.7.4.0 Rev. A v.2.7.4.0 Re. A pour Windows 7 (32/6...

The " CIR " portion of the driver refers to Consumer InfraRed.

ENE is a low-cost low power consumer chip manufacturer who manufacturers chips used in many different modern laptops.

The InfraRed (IR) receiver is used to accept incoming commands from remote control devices.

Most modern laptops have a CIR receiver built in to allow a remote provided by a third party to work with the laptop as a mouse or other control device during instances such as a presentation or multimedia browsing.

If you post the hardware ID's for the other devices that need drivers, I will see what I can do to help.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID for a device.

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

HP Recommended

Hi @Jean-baptist !

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question/replies in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
MayS. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

bon je n'arrive pas a poster de réponse le forum bug et me refuse ma réponse me disant qu'un code html invalide s'y est glissé et  je tourne en boucle, du coup je vais envoyer en petit morceau

HP Recommended

"Bonjour Paul Tikkanen , 

merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, le pilote a en grande partie résolu mon problème, je me demande juste s'il est possible de configurer l'action des boutons de la télécommande, car il semble que certains d'entre eux n'ont pas d 'action configurée. 

pour les autres drivers il y en a 5 qui vont pas :

un qui s'appelle périphérique inconnu :

"ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_0004"
"ACPI\HPQ0004"
"*HPQ0004"

trois qui s'appellent Périphérique système de base et qui ont le même id :

"PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&SUBSYS_3628103C&REV_00"
"PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&SUBSYS_3628103C" "
PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&CC_088000"
"PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&CC_0880"

et un ou il ya un pilote installé mais qui semble ne pas fonctionner : 

"Contrôleur hôte IEEE 1394 conforme JMicron OHCI"

"PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2380&SUBSYS_3628103C&REV_00"
"PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2380&SUBSYS_3628103C" "PCI\
VEN_197B&DEV_2380&CC_0C0010"
"PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2380&CC_0C00"

merci pour votre aide"

HP Recommended

bon finalement c'est bon j'ai copié et collé en texte brute et ca a marché

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You need these drivers for those devices:

ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_0004"

HP 3D DriveGuard Software

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

2 x PCI\VEN_197B:

HP Pavilion dv6-1308sl JMicron Card Reader Pilote v.1.0.32.1 Rev. A v.1.0.32.1 Re. A pour Windows 7 ...

Maybe you need this driver for the keys...

HP MediaSmart SmartMenu

• This package provides an update to the HP MediaSmart SmartMenu for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
  • The HP MediaSmart SmartMenu enables users to switch between MediaSmart applications, such as DVD, music, pictures (photos), video, and TV. To use the HP MediaSmart SmartMenu, users press the MediaSmart button (button labeled "M" that is located at the top of the keyboard area above the regular keyboard keys)to display the SmartMenu.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46501-47000/sp46762.exe 

sp88033.exe has been removed from HP's FTP site, and that is only for much newer HP business class notebook's hotkey support.

There is also this software for Windows 7.  I don't know if it works on W10, but you can try it and see...

HP Quick Launch Buttons

This package contains the software that enables the Quick Launch Buttons on the keyboard to be programmed for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. This application enables menu control of various bezel buttons, such as volume, internal/external display, and mute on/off; HotKeys; and Docked Events.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46501-47000/sp46731.exe 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.