Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-11-2022 06:31 AM
On the hp pavilion gaming 15 ec 0058 ur laptop, if when installing fresh Windows, the screen brightness is dark, and if I install the driver and software for the processor and the integrated video, then the screen becomes bright, but the screen itself is not saturated.my brother has a ryzen 5 4600h amd radeon graphics laptop, and he says when he made the sliders above at least one, the picture became too bright, and when I did it all on my ryzen 5 3550h radeon vega 8. then my picture is normal just right, and not like him, through the chur.who knows? is this how it should be?
I will warn you, my brother has a much richer picture when changing the settings
11-12-2022 04:58 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before I can say anything ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
11-13-2022 05:12 AM
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Download and install BIOS Update
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors)
|F.15 Rev.A||13.7 MB||Sep 2, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
(4) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(5) Download and install / update
NVIDIA Graphics Driver
|126.96.36.19976 Rev.C||718.5 MB||May 22, 2020||Download|
AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver
|26.20.14054.1001 Rev.E||641.6 MB||Aug 14, 2020||Download|
(6) Let Windows install <Optional updates> ( including drivers )
See section <How to Find and Install Windows Optional Updates>
(7) Run <Windows Optional Updates>, everything that comes shall be installed
(8) Restart Windows
(9) Test again
(10) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community