Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 4740s Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Please let me know where to dowload the driver software as "Bluetooth peripheral device" is missing in Device Manager with icon "yellow color".

Details of this device is as below

HW_ID:
BTHENUM\{02030302-1d19-415f-86f2-22a2106a0a77}_VID&0001004c_PID&6e01

BTHENUM\{02030302-1d19-415f-86f2-22a2106a0a77}_LOCALMFG&0045

CMP_ID:
BTHENUM\{02030302-1d19-415f-86f2-22a2106a0a77}

Thanks in advance.

with best,

Nay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to the model wifi adapter you posted, this would be the correct Atheros Bluetooth driver you need...

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56501-57000/sp56573.exe

Now, if that driver doesn't fix the issue then see if the info at the link below is of help to you because there is no way to figure out exactly what is missing...

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads Support

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to make sure that you have installed the corresponding model Bluetooth driver for the model wireless network adapter your notebook comes with.

For example:  If your notebook as an Atheros wifi adapter, then you also need to install the Atheros bluetooth driver.

HP Recommended

i downloaded all the drivers posted in hp for my laptop under the driver-network which has 17 items.

But, this 1 item remain.

Please let me know the link or place to dowload.

HP Recommended

Hi:

What model wifi adapter does your notebook come with?

If you don't know, go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device manager category, and there you will find the name and model number of the wireless network adapter.

HP Recommended

Under the Network adapters in Device Manager, i had 4 working now

Bluetooth device (Personal Area Network)

Bluetooh device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)

Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter#3

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.b/g/n Wifi adapter

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.b/g/n Wifi adapter has

Hw Ids:

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_1785103C&REV_01

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_1785103C

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&CC_028000

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&CC_0280

I already installed all the driver (17 items) from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-4740s-notebook-pc/5229498 , but this 1 item still left to solve.

HP Recommended

Hi:

According to the model wifi adapter you posted, this would be the correct Atheros Bluetooth driver you need...

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56501-57000/sp56573.exe

Now, if that driver doesn't fix the issue then see if the info at the link below is of help to you because there is no way to figure out exactly what is missing...

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads Support

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot.

Now problem solved.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hi there,

It so happens that I have the same exact problem as the OP, including the exact same Device ID.

However, in Device Manager, under Network Adapters, I do not have the Atheros one, I have an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160. 

I've been to HP drives & downloads for my Probook 450 G2 (Win7 Pro 64), and downloaded what I think is the appropriate driver (sp71631 - Intel Bluetooth Driver for 7260-3610 WLAN), but it did not fix my problem, the way the OP's was fixed.

I can't help but wonder if maybe I should try the Atheros one you suggested. Is it possible that the Device Manager is saying the wrong adapter? Any other thoughts? Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi:

You did the right thing by installing the Intel BT driver for the Intel WiFi adapter. 

The Atheros BT driver would do absolutely nothing for you, except perhaps make a bad situation worse.

The only suggestion I can offer when the BT driver doesn't install all BT-related devices is to see if the info at the link below is of help to you...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2654568/error-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-not-found-...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.