Did you mean: 
DD-MM
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

this system does not meet the minimum requirements

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello. I can not install the driver for the HP Pavilion dv6-6c50er. One driver is installed, and the second writes that the system does not meet the minimum requirements. When one driver is installed and high performance of the game is installed, only sound is heard when entering the game, but there is no picture, and when I do Fixed through the BIOS, then the black screen when entering, but after minimizing it becomes normal and you have to constantly minimize the game.This driver is not installed by AMD / Intel Switchable High-Definition (HD).

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,808 32,708 2,976 7,306
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DD-MM 

Where are you getting these drivers?

Asking because HP has not produced updated drivers for these model PCs for a long time now, and if you're getting drivers elsewhere, that is going to cause serious problems with your laptop.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
DD-MM
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I use only official hp drivers. One driver installed without problems, the second error showed.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation