Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp omen 15"

windows 10 email set up. all information for account entered . send code to make sure iam the one reqwesing the email account . send email with code to email that is being set up .so where do i get the code . do i go to the neighbor down the street to use his email account . makes o sence to email me a code to a email adress that is just getting opened ?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Do you maybe have the option to get it texted to your phone?

HP Recommended

fill out all information what would like for a email adress and pass word . hit the enter button . then it states that a email was sent to you . when i get home i will look to see if there is a text box to check off. i and my wife tryed to incorporate her email adress onto the laptop gmail and we could not see it on the laptop but could see it on her email account that some thing was trying to come through. i was able to set up a gmail account with a verification code text to me buy i do not like gmail . so that is why i went with outlook . outlook is what i have at my place of employment. out look you can deleate empyty trash and still recover your deleated stuff back to a serten point . it is a lot harder in gmail . so any ting that i want saved that comes to my wifes email i forward it to my work and put it in a folder and i also put it in afolder in the old laptop . just easyer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.