Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15-ba009dx notebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics

I need Windows 7 (64-bit) drivers for graphics adapter listed above.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Yo_Sonny

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand you want Windows 7 drivers for your AMD Radeon R4 graphics card,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you downgrade the OS to Windows 7? considering the PC went with Windows 10.

Did you know that HP neither supports nor recommends downgrading the windows or installing a retail copy of Windows?

One of the many reasons, HP doesn't recommend installing retail copies is to avoid such issues with driver unavailability, that said, I would recommend you revert back to Windows 10 as per HP support: Click here to Obtain a recovery media, if you don't have one to revert back.

If you want to continue using the retail copy of windows, you may do so at your own discretion, although, personally to help you out and I'm going beyond my way to tell you that you can obtain drivers by (removed content) (use the last link on the page) and remember: (The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond by support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions)

If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Yo_Sonny

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand you want Windows 7 drivers for your AMD Radeon R4 graphics card,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you downgrade the OS to Windows 7? considering the PC went with Windows 10.

Did you know that HP neither supports nor recommends downgrading the windows or installing a retail copy of Windows?

One of the many reasons, HP doesn't recommend installing retail copies is to avoid such issues with driver unavailability, that said, I would recommend you revert back to Windows 10 as per HP support: Click here to Obtain a recovery media, if you don't have one to revert back.

If you want to continue using the retail copy of windows, you may do so at your own discretion, although, personally to help you out and I'm going beyond my way to tell you that you can obtain drivers by (removed content) (use the last link on the page) and remember: (The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond by support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions)

If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The answer from HP is shocking. The site they have told you to download the drivers from is full of malware.  Looks like someone has done a quick google and posted a link. I've just rebuilt a HP G5 255 with R4 graphics and managed to find the drivers here (removed content) I know it says vista but they are W7 as well. Worked fine for me. Hope it helps. 

HP Recommended

Amazing!!! HP remove my link to the answer saying it is a malware site when contained in their answer is a known malware site. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.