Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp 15-ba004nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

With the drivr on hp site i do not have lag on videous, if i update it from the amd web site to the last driver , video is laghing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DN2005Q
I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and sort this out. (If its a hardware related issue, the computer needs to be serviced) HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hey there! @DN2005Q

I have checked the records and found a service advisory related to the issue you mentioned.

To solve the issue update windows to the latest version and check if it helps.

Refer the service advisory to solve performance issues with the PC. Click Here

Note: Please try all the steps suggested in the document to isolate the issue.

Update the BIOS on the PC to the latest version.

Update the BIOS using this link. Click Here

Also, try the steps recommended below.

In Windows, search for Command Prompt. In the search results, right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator. Then click Yes.
In Command Prompt, type sfc /scannow. Make sure to include the space between sfc and the /.
Press Enter and wait while System File Checker scans for corrupted files.
When scanning is complete, the results are displayed on the screen.
If the file checker found and replaced any corrupted files, restart the computer and check the performance.
If the file checker did not find any corrupted files or found corrupted files but could not replace them, go to the next step.
If System File Checker finds corrupted files but cannot replace them, use the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool. DISM checks the corrupted files; then downloads and replaces the files using Windows Update.
In Windows, open a web browser.
   NOTE:
You need to be connected to the Internet to use DISM.
In Windows, search for Command Prompt. In the search results, right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator. Then click Yes.
In Command Prompt, type dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. Make sure to include the space before each / in the command line.
Press Enter and wait while DISM works. This might take several minutes.
If DISM finds corrupted files, it replaces them using Windows Update. If this occurs, after DISM is finished, restart your computer and see if the performance has improved.

Refer this article to know more information about freezing issues with the PC. Click Here

Lastly, try running a system diagnostics test on the PC and check if the hardware on your laptop is functioning correctly.

Refer this article to know more information about running system diagnostics on your PC.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This options not working.

Bios is up to date. 

The problem may be windows?(windows 10 HOME 64bit single language) 

HP Recommended

And noteboock cooler not working.

Working slow sometimes.

Noteboock is clean.

HP Recommended

Hi! @DN2005Q,

Thanks for the update.

Did you try the steps recommended from the advisory?

Please try the steps recommended from the advisory to solve performance issues with the PC.

Refer this service advisory to solve performance issues. Click Here 

Also, try running a system diagnostics test on the PC and check if the hardware on your laptop is functioning correctly.

Refer this article to know more information about running system diagnostics on your PC.

I'll watch your reply!

Take Care! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I did all the recommended options, but nothing worked as a micrisoft post. Windows is updated to the latest version. The fan works but the cpu in games is 80-96 grades.

HP Recommended

What else can i do?

HP Recommended

@DN2005Q
I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and sort this out. (If its a hardware related issue, the computer needs to be serviced) HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I've tried everything.

The laptop has no guarantee since January although it was bought in April.

It costs me to call them.

Other solution do not exist?

HP Recommended

@DN2005Q,

Thanks for writing back to us again.

As we have exhausted with all the steps. Please try performing a system reset on the PC and check if it helps.

Refer this article to know more information about performing a system reset. Click Here

Take Care! 

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.