Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP PAVILION G6 2205sk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, i have an HP PAVILION G6 2205sk, and it has 6gb ram, intel i5 3210M 2.5Ghz, Intel HD GRAPHICS 4000, AMD RADEON HD 7670M, but sadly My amd gpu is not working, every time i try to download the latest drivers from amd, it always crashes with a Blue screen of death and says "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and i can't get on desktop till i open safe mode and disable the amd graphics card. i have Windows 10 64BIT 20H2 Version.. can you please help? even when i open a game it crashes and a warning opens saying : 
"hz = 0"...etc

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@AlexOurari 

You have Switchable Graphics -- and only the HP drivers are going to work properly on your laptop.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hello sir, thank you for replying but i only found the drivers for Windows 8 and not 10, does that mean windows 10 is not supported? even if i had wi ndows 8, i have found the AMD CATALYST only... not the driver. 

HP Recommended

sir please reply i've been waiting for a long time and you didn't respond.. you left me with 15/100 of the solution.

HP Recommended

@WAWood

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.