Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy x360 15-ed1012la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been wanting to buy a 2in1 computer for a while. I came across with an Envy x360 15-ED1012a at a good price at my local store.

It has every specification I've been looking for in a computer but the levels of pressure of the pen it comes with are kinda low for me.

So I've been thinking of buying the pc first and in a not-so-near future buying the Wacom Bamboo Ink(bc my wallet hurts) . (I don't care about pen tilt btw) 

I've already looked through the PCs that are compatible with the bamboo ink but the "15-ED" model doesn't seem to be in it.

So if it isn't compatible with the best stylus then the purchase is not worth it for me.

I do care about pressure sensitivity, and also if it works well on programs such as PS and Clip Studio Paint. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Lunadiian 

Information from HP Virtual Agent told me the Envy x360 15-ed1012la is compatible with the following styluses

HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen
HP Pen

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.