Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
ay503tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased this HP503TX notebook on 16th July 2017 and I was very happy until I faced the battery issue after 6 months I started facing faster battery drainage problem. At first, I ignored but after few days I complained about same you can check the records HP said that its normal 2 hrs battery backup is normal but just after the warranty period my battery started getting shut after 50% of charge left thought it is due to my OS so I formated my notebook but nothing changed. Now from few months, have faced this new issue I always have to plug in the charging adapter and if the power cuts my notebook gets shutdown, now you say is this what a customer wants? It's clear that after the warranty period is over no one cares about anything, sir its a humble request if you can shortout my problem if there is any chance to replace my battery the image of hp will remain the same in my mind

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sonurff513

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.