Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello @gnarlywoo 

Is the camera still working ?

HP Recommended

It seems to work whenever it feels like it. It was working fine the other day, but I couldn't get it to work today for some reason. I had a Zoom meeting, so I ended up using an external webcam.

But I suddenly have another issue. About a day or two ago, I noticed that my screen started flickering. I thought it was just my eyes. It happens the most when I'm opening/closing an app or a browser. They get laggy at these times, too. Also, my screen gets weird when I'm watching my Korean dramas. I was trying to change the font size of the subtitles, and when I clicked on settings, the window that popped up was transparent! I was able to make them larger; however, I could not make the font black in color. I had to make them white, which was odd. If I clicked on a different tab or window from the video, the paused screen would have a transparent green hue over it until I hit the play button again. It returned to normal after that. Also, during the Zoom meeting, if the instructor changed the screen then all the video feeds I could see of my classmates would get glitchy. It would eventually stop, but it's annoying.

So things are glitchy, transparent, and slightly laggy/gets blinky when opening/closing apps.

*sigh* I'm sorry that I have so many issues.

~Jennifer
HP Recommended

Hi Jennifer ( @gnarlywoo )

please open new topic and I will help you.

HP Recommended

Just so you know I opened a new topic a few days ago.

Thanks for all that you've done and will continue to do! ❤️

~Jennifer
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.