Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP2000
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My Product No:F0G43EA#A2N

Model No:2000-2d11SX

I want drivers for brightness controlling(F2 & F3keys are not working).Wifi drivers for my product.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SaiChaitanya50

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to assist.

I understand that you have an HP 2000-2d11SX Notebook and the brightness control keys i.e. f2 and f3 keys are not working. I read that you need the wifi card drivers too. 

To assist you better, I would like to know the following information:

• Did any software changes or updates happen on the laptop?
  • Did you try installing the wifi drivers from the HP website?

I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Open the device manager.
  • Expand "Display adapters". Right click on the display drivers and select uninstall.
  • Close the device manager. Restart the laptop.
  • While restarting, Windows will automatically reinstall the display drivers.

If the display brightness keys still do not work then please download and install the display drivers form this link. Please restart the laptop after installing the display drivers. 

Also, you may download and install the wifi drivers from this link. Please restart the laptop after installing the drivers.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know what happens. Take care! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.