cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can other pens be used if an HP laptop doesn't have a compatible HP Pen?

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15-eb0600ng (155K1EA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everybody,

I bought the following laptop: HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15-eb0600ng (155K1EA)

I want to buy an hp active pen for my laptop. After a long search, I have not found a pen that is compatible with my laptop model. (an HP Active Pen was not included in the delivery)

Would you help me find which HP pen I can buy that is compatible with my laptop?

Or could it be that my laptop doesn't have a compatible pen? If that is the case, then I wonder why HP makes such an expensive convertible laptop that it can never be possible to write on it with a pen ?!
In this case, is there a possibility to use other Active Stylus Pens (except from HP) for my laptop? Or is that really just NEVER possible ?! : /

I look forward to your answer! :))

1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
88,571 88,456 11,306 24,282
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@famur001 

>>>>> HP laptop doesn't have a compatible HP Pen?

HP pens are fully tested with HP machines. Why you think other pen is compatible with HP machines ? The following discussion shows available pens from HP

• Zenvo pen in nightfall black ƭnish with cable part # L95615-001
  • Zenvo pen in nightfall black ƭnish with cable (includes tips) part # M09982-001

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Can-the-2020-HP-Spectre-x360-15T-eb00...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation