cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrincessPearl
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't find screen replacement. Please help.

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-bp1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I’ve been having trouble with my screen since November 2020, and want to replace the screen but I can’t seem to find the product anywhere. My screen starts to become staticky after a few hours of use to the point where I can’t make out anything on the screen, which is frustrating since I need to use it on a daily basis for university. I usually let it rest a couple of hours and use it until I begin to see it start becoming staticky, at which point I have to let it rest again and continue the process over and over until I get my work done. Any help in finding a screen replacement will be helpful.

The screen is 4K by the way, and touch.

1 REPLY 1
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
11,178 11,118 2,201 4,482
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The part number for the panel and bezel (one part) is 924357-001

You can see on page 15 of service manual

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06267280.pdf

You can try HP parts store, but it will cost more than a new PC

HP Parts Store - HP Computer Parts - HP Printer Parts - Compaq Parts

You can perform an online search with the part number and find a compatible part

Example:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=924357-001&_sacat=0

You could also get an external monitor if you use the notebook a lot in a single place.

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation