Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs2064st

My Clickpad has always been able to use the multi-finger gestures (since 2020), but as of today, they no longer work. It happened right after I added Norton as my new security program, so I assume that when I was going through the utilities function, something got clicked off that shouldn't be. 

I can scroll with two fingers and do regular tapping, but no three or four finger and no side swiping. Most of the guides tell me to go into settings, but settings under touchpad have next to nothing there:

dumb clickpad.png

dumb clickpad 2.png

I installed the driver from this page and have restarted. Neither worked. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.