1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Connect 2 external monitors in extension mode

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 850 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

my new company has assigned me an HP EliteBook 850 G7 notebook I need to connect 2 external monitors an extension motality I tried to connect a monitor to the HDMI port and one to the USB-Type C through a Hub where there is a VGA and an HDMI port , if I try to connect both monitors to the Hub the notebook sees only one monitor and the signal is replicated on both monitors, while if I try to connect a monitor to the HDMI socket of the notebook and one to one of the two sockets on the Hub (VGA, HDMI) the latter remains off.

can you help me to solve this problem?

in the old company I owned an HP EliteBook 840 G6 and through the HP UltraSlim Docking station I could easily connect both monitors, I cannot understand how it is possible that on a newer notebook it is not possible so I assume it is a configuration or connection problem , has anyone encountered this problem and managed to fix it?

Greetings and thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation