cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Could I play 3D Bluray videos on my HP Spectre x360 15-bl112dx?

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15-bl112dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am seeing on nVidia Control Panel on my laptop that it supports some 3D capabilities. What am interested is if there is any way/setup I could make in order to play 3D Bluray files on my laptop?

1. Does the graphics cards(nVidia Geforce MX150 and Intel UHD Graphics 620) of my laptop support 3D videos?

2. Do I need special glasses? If yes, what type of glasses?

3. Which player should I use to play this on my laptop?

4. Could I transmit the 3D video playing on my laptop through HDMI to a 3D ready projector?

1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
88,475 88,360 11,290 24,244
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ISimion 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05787871

It does not have BluRay player. Actually you can play 3D on all machines and many screens (including TV's) support 3D videos already.

You see 3D or not is depending on your eyes (and glasses). Some videos require blue and red glasses but some require different type or mechanism glasses (note: for this type of videos, your computer may not work properly due to its refresh rates).

Now back to your question: Yes, you can play 3D videos on your machine and project contents to TV or projector. The important device is your glasses and note above.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation