cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Couldn't log in to Whatsapp web

HP Recommended
Envy X360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I bought an Envy X360 2-in-1 laptop (13.3 in). The laptop is ok but I couldn't scan QR code on the laptop for whatsapp web. Tried to enlarge the code, didn't work. Re-installed the whatsapp web for PC, tried the web version, nothing worked out. Did anyone have any idea what is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Level 19
Level 19
88,414 88,299 11,278 24,226
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jayanta0000 

Where do you get QR code for your computer ? Do you use the following instructions ?

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/how-to/features/whatsapp-web-version-qr-code-how-to-use-app-video-group-cal...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same computer and the same problem. The QR code isn't loading correctly. It looks like this

[content removed]

It only works with Mozilla Firefox. Not edge or chrome.

0 Kudos
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. It worked for me too. Infact, after logging in in firefox, now I can log in in crome or in desktop.

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same issue. It's working with Firefox but not with Chrome, Edge or Desktop.

In the meantime, does anyone know of a solution for using Whats App Desktop?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation