05-20-2019 04:01 PM
I am having some trouble with my cursor. It dissappears whenever I use it on Google Chrome pages. I can see it and use it in any other page or app on my laptop, but as soon as I open Chrome it dissappears! I have to keep touching the screen or using the ctrl key to locate it on the page. I can scroll using my pad and have no problem using it, and I have restarted and cleaned my device for malware and stil nothing. Don't know what to do! Can someone please help me fix it?
Thanks in advance.
05-21-2019 05:36 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Have you checked with an external/different mouse?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee