I have an HP Spectre x360 convertible, model # 15-ch011dx, with what appears to be dead pixels on the 4k display. The device is out of warranty. I need to be emailed an estimate on repairing or replacing the screen so I can provide it to my credit card company. This will allow me to have it corrected under the extended warranty. I have tried multiple times to contact HP support on twitter regarding this issue...
There is no damage to the glass. Whatever is wrong is either between the glass and the display or the display itself.
I also suggest you contact HP Support in your region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".