Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi,

I don't think I have the proper drive for my image for the 8460p. Can someone direct me to the proper one?

Here's the hardware IDs:

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&SUBSYS_161E103C&REV_00

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&SUBSYS_161E103C

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&CC_0300

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Download and install the AMD graphics driver from your PC's support and driver page.

This is the only driver you need to install both the Intel and AMD switchable graphics adapters if your notebook is so equipped.

If it does have both adapters, you must never install the Intel driver or allow HP or Windows Update to install any updates to the Intel video adapter.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi:

Download and install the AMD graphics driver from your PC's support and driver page.

This is the only driver you need to install both the Intel and AMD switchable graphics adapters if your notebook is so equipped.

If it does have both adapters, you must never install the Intel driver or allow HP or Windows Update to install any updates to the Intel video adapter.

HP Recommended

you rock! thanks!

HP Recommended

Anytime!

HP Recommended
I have soulation
Install Intel (R) HD GRAPHIC 3000
ND THEN AFTER INSTALL
ON RESTART PC
LEFT CLICK SCREEN RESOLUTION
WIZARD CLICK ADVACE SETTING VGA PROPRTIES
SELECT MONITAR OPTION
SCREEN REFRESH RATE 40 Htz Apply ok
nd enjoy
HP Recommended

Hi. When I downloading and installing drivers for graphic card, I just get blue screen after restart.

I have the same hardware ID's as the above guy..

And when I start my laptop in safe mode, disabling graphics driver - all fine.

I tried many drivers from many websites - nothing works.

Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

Not always blue screen, actually, it's usually just restarting..

HP Recommended

Ok, forget it... Still not soved - will bring it to the master, who can REALLY fix it.

Disappointed

HP Recommended

change
SCREEN REFRESH RATE 40 Htz Apply

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.