cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Does my computer have MPP? Which pens work?! Help!

HP Recommended
HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE Notebook 3C536UT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I have been searching for a pen that will work with my school district issued Notebook. This particular model seems to be elusive and I'm struggling to figure out what even is compatible. 
How do I tell if this machine has MPP? If it has MPP, I understand that I can use a lot of different kinds of pens including the HP Tilt. I just don't think that is the case with this machine, but I got hopeful for a few minutes so I thought I'd ask. 

What do I need to be looking for when searching for compatible pens? The virtual assistant showed me the Pro Pen G1 as an option and then suggested the Active Pen, but the Active Pen I see in the HP store doesn't have my Notebook listed as a compatible model. Does anyone have more info on this that could help? From what I understand these Notebooks were typically shipped with pens which might be contributing to why this has been such a pain. I wish I could go ask my district office for a compatible pen, but I can't. 

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation