Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP g4-2310tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone. This is my first question posting in here.. 

My Laptop specifications

Product Name : g4-2310tx

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz

RAM : 8GB

BIOS : F.27

Graphic card 01 : AMD Radeon HD 7670M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)

Graphic card 02 : Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

So my problem, I have HP g4-2310tx laptop from 2013.My laptop have switchable graphics option and it was working great so far.. But last week I had some blue screen issues and there for I just reset Windows 10. After that I went to the HP drivers site ( https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g4-Notebook-PC-series/5330575/model/534...) for reinstall my drivers.. But after that I faced some issues.

First I tried to install intel HD 4000 drivers from the drivers site and then I got an error saying your system do not have minimum system requirements to install this driver.. And then I google this issue and installed latest drivers for intel HD 4000 from the intel site and then the brightness setting are went ok.. And Then I tried to install drivers for AMD Redeon 7670M drivers from the HP drivers site ( the site I mentioned above) And when installing screen goes black and laptop keep restating windows not loading.Then I went to safe mode and uninstalled AMD Redeon 7670M driver from the device manager and then it works as usual. Then I tried to install latest drivers from the AMD site and then AMD driver works fine but not the Intel Driver. In device manager Intel driver shows with a yellow exclamation mark.

I tried many googling and nothing fixing my problem. From one HP post I found first We have to install Intel drivers and then the AMD driver beta version I tried it and then everything is ok but games keep crashing.

Highly appreciate someone gives a solution. And Please if you can give me direct links to fix this issue it will be great

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Nicol120
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

To ensure this isn't a hardware malfunction, considering the games are crashing though both drivers are installed properly, I suggest running an extensive system test. The Extensive Test will take 2 hours or more. If the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics for Windows app is not available on your computer, download the latest version from the HP Hardware Diagnostics website.
1. In Windows, search for and open the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows app.
2. On the main menu, click System Tests.
3. Click the System Extensive Test tab.
4. Click Run once.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Nicol120
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

To ensure this isn't a hardware malfunction, considering the games are crashing though both drivers are installed properly, I suggest running an extensive system test. The Extensive Test will take 2 hours or more. If the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics for Windows app is not available on your computer, download the latest version from the HP Hardware Diagnostics website.
1. In Windows, search for and open the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows app.
2. On the main menu, click System Tests.
3. Click the System Extensive Test tab.
4. Click Run once.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Nicol120
Thank you for posting back. 

After reading your post, I did go through the product inoramtion and found that there is no driver realted issue which caused this HDD failure.

However, there are many factors that can contribute to logical failure, including malware infections, human error and corrupted files.

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.