Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I bought a HP Envy 360 2in1 laptop in Nov 2022 and the hinge of the right bottom corner of the screen broke in May 2023, only 6 months after. The laptop was mostly used on my desk and was rarely carried around. Contacted HP and the laptop was collected and delivered to their repair centre. I was told I would be given a quotation if it's user's fault which caused the problem and the repair should take 8 days. I haven't received any update after 2 weeks and contacted CS and was told the Repair Centre found that the broken hinge was a self-induced damage, which I did not agree as I have done nothing to it except normal opening and closing. I understand that many users around the world with this model have the same problem. It was obviously a manufacture fault and should be repaired by HP free of charge. After numerous communication with the CS who aren’t helpful. I finally got my laptop back unrepaired after over 3 weeks’ wait and chase. I have to keep my laptop open now. I am extremely disappointed at HP product and their CS service. Worst experience ever. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @WingC,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have sent you a private message with the required information to talk to HP Support. 

In order to access your private messages, click the Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.