Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot..

I just read the "Maintenence and Service Guide" of my laptop model series and found out that the following adapter is supported:

65-W HP Smart AC adapter (non-PFC, 4.5-mm)

Serial No.: 710412-001

Also, I have searched the above mentioned adapter in the internet.

It was sold in Amazon but it is not available in my region.

I live in India. So, can you please recommend me a site which sells in India?

HP Recommended

@demosin wrote:

Thanks a lot..

I just read the "Maintenence and Service Guide" of my laptop model series and found out that the following adapter is supported:

65-W HP Smart AC adapter (non-PFC, 4.5-mm)

Serial No.: 710412-001

Also, I have searched the above mentioned adapter in the internet.

It was sold in Amazon but it is not available in my region.

I live in India. So, can you please recommend me a site which sells in India?

Only thing I can say is order one through eBay if you can find it and see if they can send it to India?

-------- Looking for HP driver support When Windows 10 O/S isn't Supported ------
Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update

Click 'Learn More' below for steps on using Windows Update to determine what drivers might be available for your product. Please be aware that HP does not guarantee Windows 10 drivers will be available from Windows Update.
Learn more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a HP USER community forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Millions of folks have gone back from Win10 to their prior O/S -- something you don't hear about from MS. by WAWood but ALL to TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those that want HD Gaming should plan to invest in a Gaming Laptop to handle those requirements. Eamples GTA V or Crysis 3.
HP Recommended

I'm HAVING the same problem.

Games seems to play better when on battery when compared to plugged in.

The power requirements of the Lap is also met by the charger .

My Lap is a Pavilion CC502-NE with a 4 GB 940MX nVIDIA card along a Intel HD 620 .

Tried modifying the settings on the nVIDIA control panel (Power Management to High Performance,Default as High Performance Nvidia)

Power Plan is also set to High Performance.

Tried installing the graphic drivers for nVIDIA from HP by uninstalling the latest ones and also updated the Intel graphics drivers

Was getting 50-60 FPS for GTA 5 on battery and when plugged in the FPS drops to 5-10 for a few sec and then reverts back to 60 FPS.This happens for every 30 sec

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue. 
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.