Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Prodesk G2 600 SFF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since rollout of SP101987 (update of the Intel 530 HD Driver), my G2 does no more display 4k!

With windows standard display driver (after I removed the grafics card driver in the windows hardware manager)  4K is possible and display (2560*1080).....after some seconds, the OS PNP is updating to Intel 530 and it switches to 1920x1080. My Monitor (LG ultrawide) is capable of 2560*1080 60Hz, but Grafics card rejects mode.

OS is Win 10 Pro, 1909, build 18363.778

I tried to automatically & manually install Grafics driver. All fails.

Please help

Old version worked

Masoos_0-1588281246844.png

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if manually updating the Intel graphics driver to the latest version from Intel resolves the problem.

Refer to my knowledge base article at the link below for how to do that.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/Updating-the-Latest-HD-Graphics-Driver-from-I...

HP Recommended

no, 26.20.100.8141 (Latest) ist not working either

HP Recommended

I tested now several driver versions....down to last entry...it does not work

I rested monitor, tested HDMI compatibility mode....all does not work 😞

If I connect my other laptop to monitor, beautiful 4K

I  lost with by beloved G2....

HP Recommended

I had no other choice.....needed to disable Plug & Play Service, removed the graphics driver, and let windows standard driver show me 4k 🙂. Night mode is now gone...but the colors I can adjust on the monitor too...

Intel 530 drivers sucks!!!!

HP Recommended

Only with de-actived intel drivers I have 2560x1080...I

Masoos_0-1588316653955.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.