cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Highlander1314
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Graphics Driver not compatible with downloaded software to produce photo dvd's

HP Recommended
HP G61-110SA Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

OK When I purchased my HP Notebook circa 2008, it was loaded with Windows 7. I have subsequently updated to Windows 10, 20H2. I have downloaded software to produce videos of photographs, but on launching the application a message states my graphics driver requires updating.

The Graphics Driver installed is: Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1), dated 11/03/2013; version 8.15.10.2702

I have searched for an update but the above is the latest version.

Is there another suitable graphics driver I can download that would be more up to date.

ps The Downloaded software provider does not recommend what Graphics Driver to use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
137,828 92,490 21,262 28,560
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, that is the only driver available for W10.

You would need to purchase a newer notebook that actually has graphics driver support for the software you want to use.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
137,828 92,490 21,262 28,560
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, that is the only driver available for W10.

You would need to purchase a newer notebook that actually has graphics driver support for the software you want to use.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation