Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HDMI video and audio output is not working - HP ENVY x360 - 15-dr0xxx

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15-dr0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-dr0xxx I've had for two weeks. All applicable driver and OS updates have been done, per Support Assistant.

Everything seemed to be working fine, Today however, for the first time I connected a TV using a known good High Speed HDMI cable, and I cannot get any video signal to the screen. It doesn't matter if I try to duplicate, extend, or use "only display 2" mode, the TV continues to show "No Signal".  I've tried everthing seemingly available in the "Display" settings to get this to work, to no avail.

The TV is  absolutely set to the correct input (two separate HDMI inputs were tested to make sure the one I first tried wasn't itself bad).

This really seems like a driver issue, however I've re-installed the "latest" display driver twice, to no avail.

Help!!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation