Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15-db0016nm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

I've bought a new HP laptop a month ago, but I have problem with my GPU.

Configuration:

Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U, 2-3.6 GHz (4 cores, 8 threads)

RAM: 1x 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM

Graphics card: AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics

Windows version: the latest (v1809)

I saw some videos on youtube where people play games with the same configuration and they have a lot more FPS than me.

Today I found an option inside Radeon Software where I can turn on the GPU, CPU and RAM monitoring and it's showing real-time on the right corner of the screen. I played some games by monitoring my GPU and I realized that my GPU usage is 0% in every games.

49446038_534008880413168_8521796469152284672_n.jpg49525665_529025000908261_5653993243075936256_n.jpg

Before you suggest me to remove the Graphics card driver and install the latest or the HP's GPU driver, I already tried them but the result is the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Close this, please! The problem wasn't with the GPU.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Close this, please! The problem wasn't with the GPU.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.