Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Active Pen (HP)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone

I just ordered an HP Envy x360 15-bp002nb, yet living in Belgium, I seem to be unable to find any place where to buy the only active stylus that is compatible with this laptop - probably because both the laptop and the stylus are only newly released.

http://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=1MR94AA&opt=UUF&sel=ACC

This is the pen I want to buy, but there is no place in Belgium already selling it.

Does anyone know how I can get it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @mmhenrot,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are finding difficulty finding the right Active pen for your HP Envy notebook. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

After reading your post, I did go through this support document - HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus  and found that 

HP Pen (Microsoft) - 1CP24AV / Y0C43AV , SPS: 920241-001 / 910942-001 as this is the one which is compatible for your PC.

If you wish you could try to find the part which is available on our HP Partsurfer website, or you could contact our HP phone support.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @mmhenrot,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are finding difficulty finding the right Active pen for your HP Envy notebook. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

After reading your post, I did go through this support document - HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus  and found that 

HP Pen (Microsoft) - 1CP24AV / Y0C43AV , SPS: 920241-001 / 910942-001 as this is the one which is compatible for your PC.

If you wish you could try to find the part which is available on our HP Partsurfer website, or you could contact our HP phone support.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you kindly for your response. I found some Czech online shop where I could order it.

HP Recommended

Hi @@mmhenrot,

I'm glad I could contribute towards resolving the issue and finding the solution you were looking for.
Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.
I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I  followed your instructions, but despite a warrenty:

HP Spectre x360 - 15-ap007na (ENERGY STAR)

Warranty status: ecified  Manufacturer warranty has expired 
Active: Covered under Manufacturer warranty Active: Covered under Extended warranty27  months remaining

I get a message:

We cannot verify the status of your warranty. The contact options available to you are presented below.

So I can't contact support.  Where can I buy the following if not from HP directly ?  And why doesn't HP sell their own products ?  

HP Active Pen (Synaptics)
J4R51AA#ABL (CAN/ENG)
J4R51AA#UUF (APJ)
SPS: 773175-001

Thank you
Markus
HP Recommended

Hi @mm12345,

Thanks for visiting the HP community. A good day to you. I read the post about the Stylus warranty issues.

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any. 
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 
Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days

Hope this helps.  To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

Cheers!

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.