Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Envy 360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello,

I recently bought an Envy laptop and Active Stylus pen for art on the go. While it all works fine in regards to pen pressure and tilt, I'm finding it hard to draw with how offset the cursor is to the pen's tip. It appears to be offset more to the right and is making it very distracting and difficult to draw. There doesn't appear to be any built-in settings for pen calibration on this laptop; do I need to download a program to help with this? Or is this just how it is?

As a side note, it's not the screen protector since it was this way before I put it on. 

Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Skyball

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

If the pen does not write consistently while your fist or palm is touching the screen, make sure the pen tip is 5mm or farther from the point where your hand is contacting the screen.

Some active styluses feature a right-click button. Refer to the product documentation for details. When using a passive stylus, or an active stylus with no right-click button, touch the stylus tip to the screen and hold it there until the right-click menu displays. To troubleshoot touch screen issues, see HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 😎.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.