Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15-dr1075cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been using this laptop for around 2 weeks with an acer monitor using an HDMI cable and it worked fine. However, last night it just suddenly stopped working. It can't detect any monitor and the monitor says "No Signal" (not "Not connected").

I've tried adjusting the monitor settings, replugging in the cables, and reinstalling my display adapters. I have also tried to connect to another monitor with another HDMI cable but it still won't work. 

Another post says to use a usb-c to HDMI adapter, but I bought this laptop because it has an HDMI port...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@annableagh

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01186408

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@annableagh

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01186408

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It worked again after shutting everything down and unplugging

HP Recommended

@annableagh Does that mean the issue is intermittent or has occurred again? or is it resolved?

If it isn't resolved, please check with another cable or another monitor, and let me know if that works.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It has been resolved!

HP Recommended

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

send it to the repair shop

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.