Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

The ProBook 440 G6 comes with either an Intel GPU or Nvidia GPU.  The driver version you listed is for the Nvidia variant and the problem I had was with the Intel UHD 620.  Are you sure you even have the Nvidia variant?  Perhaps you just have the wrong driver installed?

HP Recommended

Hello,

The ProBook my customer called about was Intel.

The version I recommended for intel was 25.20.100.6519 from our HP website.

The Nvidia driver version should be 25.21.14.2525 Rev.W. This is not the same driver as the intel.

Thanks,

Austin Verlinden 

HP Recommended

Hey, i have the same exact issue. I can't click on roll back driver though. Do you know how to solve this? 

HP Recommended

Hello,

if you are unable to rollback, then there is not a previous driver available locally to roll back too. You can always delete the driver installed currently and then install the recommended version from the HP website for your model notebook.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the quick reply. I have disabled the Intel UHD Graphics 620 Properties driver. After this everything works fine again! Do I still need to install a new driver? 

HP Recommended

Hello,

Yes I would still recommended updating to the recommended driver version for your notebook. If you are using ProBook 440 G6 then the recommended driver is the following intel Graphics and control panel driver  25.20.100.6519.

The website will say 100.6519 Rev.W as the version, but once you install it will show 25.20.100.6519

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-440-g6-notebook-pc/23200928

Thanks,

Austin V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.