Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

@diegocom

Thank you for responding,

I Understand you are in need of support and to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message with the information you need to get this sorted,

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile 

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it 

The reason we are utilizing the private message now, is because the instructions are critical

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I've had nothing but problems using the tilt pen, it performs no different than the standard pen without tilt.
HP replaced the pen but no difference they then said it was a faulty touchscreen so I had the notebook replaced as it was a month old but no improvement.
No documentation illustrates tilt function and I feel that they are selling a inferior product when other brands perform well. I believe the software is faulty and the staff haven't a clue about the product at HP support.
The pressure required to draw needs to be very firm which interferes with the so called pressure sensitivity.
HP Recommended

I have a similar problem, in practice the digitizer on the right side does not always detect the pressure and I do not write anything even repeating the letter several times (regardless of the pressure applied). Often I also notice the appearance of distant lines from where I write or longer than expected.

I attach two videos where you notice the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo9YLfv07MI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLTmLFZ0b9E

It can be noted that overturning the laptop you have problems not only on the right side but also on the left side. Which makes me think it may be a problem of how the screen is placed on the back of the laptop and that it makes the digitizer work badly

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.