cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Cole_Stolt
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Spectre x360 won't dectect my Acer monitor

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

In the beginning of August I bought a new HP Spectre x360 and a Acer Monitor from best buy. The worker told me they were compatable and they would work together, but ever since day one I have not been able to get my Spectre to dectect my Acer monitor. I have done lots of research and tried everything in the book I think, and still have not got anything to work. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Cole_Stolt
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The weirdest part which confuses me so much is that my exact same laptop model on the floor at best buy will display onto my monitor, and my laptop will dispaly onto any other model of monitor.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation