Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

@Jatney

Thank you for posting back. 

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.
I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/​​​​​​​

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

so after i go to that link where will i go next?

HP Recommended

@Jatney

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

umm...cant you just give me a link where i can get and download the webcam driver because that seems easier that what you make me want to do and also I've been in your site which provides the the correct driver for my laptop but the things is that i dont see a webcam driver there

HP Recommended

@Jatney Here's the only link available to the webcam driver: click here to download,

If that doesn't work and you don't feel like contacting the HP phone support using the instructions shared by the last tech, the only other option is to check with an ASP,

If you have an HP authorized service center near by, you should be able to take it to them and have it checked,

Here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: Click here

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

what does this meanScreenshot 2020-08-31 21.26.30.png

HP Recommended

@Jatney It looks like the camera is not being detected on the device, that could only mean that there's a hardware malfunction considering everything else has already been done, I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please make use of the details I provided earlier to contact the ASP.

Good luck!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Screenshot 2020-09-01 03.03.28.pngam i supposed to go there? sorry i dont really know where to find that "show option" thingy

HP Recommended

@Jatney 

From the screenshot you have shared, I see that you have not selected your country and once you select the country you will get the available options for your computer.

I hope that helps.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

actually i just selected middle east because im actually located in doha right now and there is no qatar option in the countries

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.