cancel
ddemmons Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ZBook 17 G2 - mini-display port no longer functioning when in docking station

HP ZBook 17 G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a ZBook 17 G2 and  its plugged into a docking station. Its been fantastic, however, seems wth the last update it installed on 9/25 (Intell Wireless LAN) my mini-display port no longer functions when plugged into the station. I've a dual monitors plugged into the dvi output on the dock, and I had a mini-display port plugged into a large external LCD (to show clients projects up on a big screen). I had been working totally fine- being able to see an extended desktop on both the two regular monitors )plugged into dvi output on the dock) and the larger one plugged into the mini-display. 

If i remove the laptop from the dock, the mini-display port functions again, so I know its nothing wrong with either the external display, the cables or the the mini-display->HDMI adapter. 

Any idea how i can roll back that update? I think its the culprit, as it was functioning totally fine until it was installed.

Thanks for your help,

-Dan

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation