how to fix brightness far too low unreadable
@mirage09 Are you not able to change the settings? or is it that you can change the settings and yet its too low?
If you are having trouble changing the settings, here's what should help:
1) Search for Device Manager in Start Menu
2) Expand the Monitors section
3) Right click on PnP Monitor (Standard)
4) Update Driver and Click "Browse my computer for driver software"
5) Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
6) Under show compatible hardware, choose "Generic PnP Monitor"
4) Click on Next and you are good!
P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Riddle_Decipher I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent