Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How to tell if my HP Notebook supports Dual Monitor?

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14s-cf1xxx

Hey everyone! 

First of all, thank you for taking time to have a look at my question. Really appreciate all the inputs that I can get with regards to this. 

I would just like to find out if my laptop supports dual monitor. I own a HP Laptop 14s-cf1xxx and I recently got a USB-C Docking Station which has 3 HDMI outputs. The problem now is when I remove the HDMI cable from my laptop and plug it in to the docking station. My laptop is unable to detect any displays at all. That is with only one external monitor. Now I am questioning whether it is able to support dual monitor in this case. I am also powering the docking station, so I don't think that it should be a problem.

Please send help! Thanks!

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation