Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Paviilion x360 14-cd0011nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Same as others, lower right hand corner of screen popped out of housing.  Replies shows problem solved but clicking on solution shows nothing that solves the problem.  Six months out of warranty but this appears to be a potential design flaw as many others appear to be having same issue .

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@geehaw1

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. this sounds like hardware related issue with the keyboard and in order to fix this issue, your computer needs to be serviced.  As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically.  HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/​​​​​​​

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply but the screen popping of the back housing has nothing to do with the keyboard.  More of a hinge issue between the LCD screen and the top housing.  Either way I have contacted HS Support and working through a mutually acceptable solution.

Best Regards.

HP Recommended

@geehaw1

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.