Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to purchase new nibs for my hp stylus, but I can't find them anywhere. I know how to replace them, but where on earth do I get replacement tips. Yes I know my package came with them, and yes they have also been used up. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Bsremillard2001, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you are looking for the pen nibs replacement, please reach out to the HP Support in your region for replacement options.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

That'd be nice and all if the hp support was even remotely possible to get a hold of. The serial number that is NEEDED to contact support is not on the product but on the RECEIPT. I am convinced that the support is meant to lead you in circles until you give up, as it is currently impossible for me to even send them an email 

HP Recommended

After a few hours I was able to be graced by the royal presence of a call center employee, who upon hearing my case HUNG UP ON ME, this pen came with a 1500$ LAPTOP and costs over 100$ to replace. It is appalling that you can't find the nib for it when you can for every other stylus for every other computer. If I can't get replacement nibs for this, I will never purchase an HP product again if I can help it. I have never, ever had a support member hang up on me, it is so incredibly disrespectful, and unprofessional to be unwilling to train your support team to help me, and all the other customers who have issues with their 140$ computer stylus. 

HP Recommended

@Bsremillard2001

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.