Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ProBook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello, I installed a PES 13 a long time ago and played without any problem. After some time it gets boring so I deleted it. After some time I wanted to play it again. Same CD, installed without a problem. But when I try to enter the game it says that my PC does not meets minimum system requirements(Then I can choose to Abort-Retry-Ignore). I did not have that problem earlier. My GPU says that I have 32MB of VRAM on Windows 10. I get Win 7 and now it says I have 64MB of VRAM. On PES settings I just have this:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz x 4 (2.20Ghz) -Good(Blue color)

RAM: 1.9 GB -OK(Green color)

GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 (PS3.0/VS3.0) -Unable(Red color)

VRAM: 64 MB-Unable(Red color, also)

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7

Intel Pentium IV 2.4GHz or equivalent processor

1GB RAM

DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or AMD ATI Radeon x1300 video card)

______

I do not know what is the problem.

Here is my DxDiag: https://pastebin.com/ZQGux7eU

Also, when I get into PES, I can be in Menu, Training (Play it) but when I try to open e.g. exhibition match it just crash.

Again, Same setup, same PC but it just display this mesagess and crash.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Tried to increase it, but BIOS has no this option. Tried with Regedit, did not helped. Again 64MB, which is too low for gaming.

HP Recommended

@MuxBH28 

Nothing you can do about that, no BIOS option for you to overclock. System will work this out and allocate more SPARE system RAM for VRAM up to the max,

By the way, the ProBook 4530s machines are NOT designed for games.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank You for Your reply. I understand. But, I had more VRAM before. How is it downgraded itself? I want to upgrade my RAM at least to 6GB of RAM. Will my VRAM increase in that case?

Also, I know it is not for gaming, but for some games which does not require some special setup, games works fine. Also, before i could watch 4K videos on Youtube. Now, I can not

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.