Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP 250 G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, My Notebook currently has no graphics driver working background. Actually what I remember is that Intel Driver and support assistant automatically updated the Graphics driver some time ago. After that when I open my pc, while right clicking on the touchpad there is no showing of Intel Graphics Driver/Nvidia Control panel. After inquiring through device manager, it is shown that there is an exclamation mark on the Intel(R) Graphics Family driver and windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device (Code 52). How can I overcome the problem? 

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

See if this works...

Go to the device manager, click to expand the Display Adapters device manager category.

Click on the Intel HD graphics adapter with the problem.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and then at the bottom of that window, select the Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Click on Have Disk and browse to the location of the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

The file will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp72370.

Within that file, click on the Graphics folder>igdlh64 (setup information file), and see if the driver installs that way.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

What is the product number of your 250 G3 notebook?

Use this guide to find that information...please do not post the serial number...

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Product Name : L1D88PT#ACJ

HP 250 G3 

HP Recommended

Hi:

I recommend that you install the Intel and Nvidia graphics drivers from your notebook's support page.

Intel:   Install this driver first and restart the PC.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72370.exe

Nvidia;  Install second, and restart the PC.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72727.exe

HP Recommended

I have downloaded the Intel HD Graphics Driver sp72370 and tried to install it. But my pc shows that ''this computer doesn't meet the minimum requirement for installing the software''. 

There's is one thing, the Nvidia Geforce driver is totally fine. It has no error.

HP Recommended

See if this works...

Go to the device manager, click to expand the Display Adapters device manager category.

Click on the Intel HD graphics adapter with the problem.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and then at the bottom of that window, select the Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Click on Have Disk and browse to the location of the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

The file will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp72370.

Within that file, click on the Graphics folder>igdlh64 (setup information file), and see if the driver installs that way.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.