01-21-2020 08:30 AM
There is some problem with keyboard
It is not working properly
01-23-2020 05:16 PM
@9961121029 Greetings from the HP Community!
Did you check if the issue occurs on an external keyboard?
While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:
I recommend you attempt the below steps to identify the cause of the failure and resolve it accordingly:
- Try changing the keyboard layout/language and check if it works: Click here for steps.
- Clean the keyboard with compressed air (blow compressed air in the gaps between keys). This removes some lint and dust.
- Shut down the laptop, remove the battery and cable for a moment, press and hold the start button for 60 seconds
- Replace the battery, restart the notebook,
- if the issue persists, perform an interactive hardware test on the keyboard using the steps mentioned on this link: Click here (look under "Running Component Tests > Keyboard test").
Or write back to me for alternate solutions to getting it fixed via HP.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee