Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15-dw3000 (1A3Y1AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

HI folks - 

I bought a display model HP Laptop PC 15-dw3000, running Windows 11. When I open the screen and power it up, it looks good, as I would expect. However, when I adjust the screen to change the angle of my view, the bottom right corner (only) goes darker than the rest of the screen. To me (the layman), it looks like the screen is busted, as it only goes dark when I move the screen. No amount of further movement fixes it, however when I close the screen completely, and then open it back up again, it is perfect (until the next time I touch it - when it again goes dark in the corner). I have checked to ensure that the display driver is updated. Thoughts?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.